tips for healthy hair growth
Tips for healthy hair growth naturally
You have to give some time to take proper care of your hair. Most women wish to have long and healthy hair. It is difficult for some women to take care of their hair due to shortage of time. But, you have made your dream come true of having long and healthy hair by using the following tips for healthy hair growth naturally. A few tips for healthy hair growth are:
- Use scissors on a regular basis: It is important to trim your hair on a regular basis. Regular trimming of hair helps to get rid of split ends and also prevent hair fall. Split ends affect the growth of your hair and also make your hair look dull. Regular trimming will help to grow your hair naturally.
- Use natural hair mask to grow your hair naturally. A natural hair mask can provide the right kind of nutrition to your hair. You can take the white part of an egg and mix with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this to your hair and leave it for ten minutes. Use normal shampoo and conditioner for hair growth.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals that can produce harmful effects on your hair. Try to use natural hair products that can nourish your hair naturally. Avoid using any scented shampoos and conditioners. Wash your hair once or twice in a week to give better care to your hair. The lesser you will apply such products to your hair the more will be the growth of your hair.
- Always pat your hair gently with a soft towel after washing. Avoid wrapping up your wet hair with a towel. This can cause more breakage of your hair.
- It is very important to eat the good food and the right diet. Always try to choose healthy food. Eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables for the proper growth of your hair. Natural fruits and green leafy vegetables provide the right nutrients to your hair and help in proper hair growth.
- Dryness of the scalp can weaken the roots of your hair. Water is an important substance not only for your body but also for your hair and skin. Drinking enough amounts of water per day is very important for the proper growth of your hair.
- Avoid using very hot water for washing your hair. Very hot water can weaken the roots of your hair. Hot water can also make your hair dry and brittle. Use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- Using hair dryers can also be harmful for your hair growth. Hair dryer will make your hair rough and weak. Using heat for hair styling is also harmful. You can let your hair to dry naturally.
- Use natural oil to massage the roots of your hair properly at regular intervals of time. It is very important to oil your hair either once or twice in a week. This helps to keep your hair healthy and increase the strength of the roots. Use a natural hair conditioner for hair growth.
The above tips for health hair growth helps to increase the growth of your hair and prevents hair fall.