Milk For Natural Skin Care At Home
Milk for natural skin care at home
Milk is a natural substance that is rich in many natural nutrients. Milk not only helps to make your bones and teeth strong but it is also a wonderful substance to take dry skin natural care. you can use milk for natural skin care at home.
Benefits of milk for dry skin
Milk has been proved to be a boon for the people with dry skin. Milk can be used in a variety of ways to rejuvenate your skin and get rid of the dry skin. Important benefits of the milk for dry skin natural care are:
- Milk bath is a wonderful way to bring a natural glow on your skin. You can add about3-4 litres of milk in your bath tub. Stay in the bath tub for half an hour. You can do this daily for a few days. it will make your skin bright and radiant. This is the best way to use Milk for natural skin care at home.
- You can add two or three tablespoons of milk with one tablespoon of honey, lemon juice and baking soda. It is a wonderful natural mask for your skin. Apply this mixture to your face and allow it to dry. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water. Your skin will feel fresh and smooth.
- You can also make an exfoliating scrub by using milk at your home. This will help to exfoliate your skin. It removes the dead skin cells to give a new look to your face. Take one cup of milk and add two tablespoon of oat meal. Apply it on your skin. Leave it to dry and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can also apply milk directly on your skin. You can soak a cotton ball in the milk and gently rub on your face to get rid of the dark patches. Leave it overnight and wash your face in the morning. Milk can also be used as a toner. It tones up your skin by providing the essential nutrients to your skin. You can repeat it every night before going to the bed. In a few days, you will notice a natural glow on your skin. It gives you dry skin natural care.
- Raw milk also makes your skin fair. Tyrosine is a hormone that controls the secretion of melanin from the skin cells. Raw milk decreases the secretion of tyrosine and helps to make your skin fair. Raw milk also helps to remove dirt and oil from your skin pores.
- Raw milk acts as an acne fighting agent. It helps to remove the extra oil from your skin and also prevents dryness. It helps to control the skin acne naturally. it does not make your skin too dry or oily. Thus, application of raw milk also helps to maintain a proper balance of your skin and prevents from excessive oiliness or dryness.
- Raw milk is also an excellent anti-aging agent. You can take a ripe banana and mash it properly. Add raw milk to it and mix properly. Apply this on your face and leave it for half an hour. It helps in reducing the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.