How to remove dark circles permanently
How to remove dark circles permanently?
Do you want to find out how to remove dark circles permanently? There are many natural home remedies for dark circles that can help you to get rid of the dark circles naturally. A few tips to remove dark circles naturally are given here that you can use to get rid of the dark circles.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is rich in the nutrients that help you to remove dark circles around your eyes. It may be mixed with vitamin E oil to get the good results. You can massage the skin around and under your eyes gently and leave it overnight. Wash off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process daily till you get rid of the dark circles.
- Cucumber: Cucumber forms the best home remedy for getting rid of the dark circles. It lightens your skin and also provides soothing effect. You can cut a fresh cucumber into thin slices. Rub the slices on the skin around your eyes. You can also keep the slices for half an hour. Repeat these two or three times in a week.
- Potato: Potato contains essential nutrients that help to lighten the dark circles. It also helps in reducing the bags under your eyes. You can grate a potato and extract its juice. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it gently on your skin. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Tomato: Tomato is also believed to be a wonderful home remedy that has natural bleaching agents and help to lighten your skin naturally. you can mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture gently on your skin using a cotton swab. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off your face with cold water and repeat this therapy two or three times in a day to get the best results.
- Rose water: Rose water is a natural home remedy that rejuvenates your skin and also helps in reducing the dark circles. It also provides a calming effect. It also acts as a toner for your skin. You can soak a cotton ball in rose water and apply it on your skin under the eyes. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this two times in a day for two or three weeks to get quick results.
- Tea bags: You will never imagine that used tea bags can be used as a useful home remedy for the natural treatment of acne and dark circles. Keep the used tea bags in the refrigerator. You can place the chilled tea bags on your eyes daily for half an hour. It provides calming effect. The anti-oxidants present in the tea bags help to remove the dark circles quickly.
- Orange juice: Orange juice also forms an effective home remedy for getting rid of the dark circles. You can mix one or two teaspoon of orange juice with a few drops of glycerin. Apply this mixture on your skin under the eyes. It not only helps in removing the dark circles but also brings a natural glow on your face.
The above given home remedies for dark circles are safe and may used regularly to prevent dark circles. All the tips to remove dark circles naturally help to give you wonderful looking and beautiful skin.