best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes.
How to choose the right cleanser for removing makeup?
Are you looking for how to choose the right cleanser for removing makeup? You may find different cleansers available in the market for the removal of makeup. The cleansers available in the market may have a number of chemical ingredients that may produce harmful effects on the skin. You should choose the best makeup remover for sensitive skin. People who have sensitive skin are more prone to get the damaging effects produced by the cleansers that are available in the market. Homemade makeup remover is the best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes. A few tips are given here by which you can make makeup remover at your home.
Witch hazel: Witch hazel is an excellent natural makeup remover. It improves the texture of your skin and helps to retain the lost moisture from the skin. It also helps in clearing the acne and makes your skin clean and soft. You have to mix two teaspoon of witch hazel with two teaspoons of olive oil or almond oil. Use it with a cotton ball to remove the makeup from your face as well as eyes.
The best makeup remover for sensitive skin
- Take some oats and grind to make fine powder. Mix it with milk or yoghurt to make paste. You can also ass lemon juice and honey to bring a natural glow on your skin. Massage this paste on your face. It helps in removing the makeup and gives a natural shine and glow to your face. You can also use rice bran, almonds or cornmeal to make the paste. It is the best makeup remover for sensitive skin.
- You can also use aloe Vera gel with honey as a natural eye makeup remover. It is the best makeup remover for sensitive eyes. This natural makeup remover does not produce any harmful effects on your eyes. You have to mix equal parts of aloe Vera gel with honey and two teaspoons of natural oil. It helps to remove makeup from your face naturally.
- You can also combine honey and baking soda for the removal of makeup from your face. It is a wonderful home solution. You have to put one teaspoon of honey on a soft cloth and sprinkle some baking soda. Use this for natural removal of the makeup.
- Olive oil is the best option for the people with sensitive skin. Olive oil can be used all alone or in combination with the other substances as a makeup remover. It is the best makeup remover for sensitive skin. It is also a great alternative for the people who have dry skin.
- You can also use raw milk for removing eye makeup. Pour a few drops of raw milk on a cotton ball and gently swipe over your eyes. Rinse with cold water. It is a safe and gentle way of removing eye makeup.